Robots at the service of economics
Mstislav Keldysh / Digital Economy
10:00 — 12:20
- “On the development of the Roadmap in the direction of end-to-end digital technology development - “Components of Robotics and Sensors”, Alexander Klimchik, Head of Center for Technologies in Robotics and Mechatronics Components, Innopolis University.
- Reports of business representatives “On the importance of robotics and sensor technology for business”.
- “On the global trends in the development of robotics” Sergey Doshchenko, an international research and consulting company GARTNER.
- Reports of the representatives of the Competence Centers "Synchronization of the development of the Roadmap in the direction of "Components of Robotics and Sensors" with the Roadmaps in other areas:
• Center of the National Technology Initiative "New Production Technologies" at the base of the Institute of Advanced Manufacturing Technologies at St. Petersburg Polytechnic University of Peter the Great;
• Center of Scientific and Technical Information in the direction of "Neurotechnology, virtual and augmented reality technology" based on Far Eastern Federal University (FEFU);
• Center NTI MIET "Sensory" on the basis of MIET;
• Center for National Technology Initiative in the field of "Artificial Intelligence" based on MIPT.
- Open discussion of the Roadmap with the participants of the SKOLKOVO ROBOTICS forum and invited speakers
The Head of the Center for Technologies in Robotics and Mechatronics Components PhD,