Роботы: жизнь вне законов
10:00 — 11:00
Last 60+ years robotics was govern by some laws. Some were pure fictions but some are more empirical:
- Asimov's Laws
- Turing Test
- Moore Law
However, recently seems that all these "laws" are no more valid:
- Asimov' Law are far from being implemented. Every developed country seek either killer robots or robots that replacing humans in a way
- Turing Test was passed by so nobody is interested to imitate human intelligence by machine - seems machine intelligence is much more fun even for humans
- Moore' Law delivered huge improvement in electronics but no more working
Seems only paradoxes are left to robotics: Moravec and Polyany.
Question to all:
- Do you agree or disagree that we are entering in new era of robotics research were old Laws and research paradigms are not true?
- What is greatest unsolved problem (or two) in robotics which can turn everything upside down?
- Why robotics startups fail so often (Rethink Robotics, Jibo, etc.)?
Might be other questions
Руководитель Лаборатории робототехники,